Why not work on an idyllic island surrounded by natural beauty and you will be spoilt for choice with activities-Deep sea fishing, world class spa’s, horse riding on the beach, shopping, water sports, golfing, swimming with dolphins and the list goes on.
The aim of this program is to find quality internships in a variety of fields from hospitality, finance, logistics, engineering etc
The focus of this program is to gain as much experience while working on an idyllic island and getting international experience to set your CV apart from the crowd, therefore you don’t make any money on this program. Our in country partner provides full backup support during the full duration of your program.
The visa allows one to work for up to a maximum of 6 months.
- You must be between the ages of 20-29
- Must be a current student or recent graduate i.e.
Not have graduated more than 12 months ago.
- Have a demonstrated work history relevant to the position you are interested in.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, engaging, positive professional with a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to commit to the full length of the visa namely being 6 months.
- Must hold a South African or Zimbabwean passport and provide a clear police clearance certificate.
What services are on offer?
Quality internships,thesis projects,volunteer work, student accommodation
What kind of work can I do in Mauritius?
There is a wide variety of work opportunities ranging from hospitality to civil engineering, PR companies, finance companies etc.
How long can I work for in Mauritius?
The visa allows you to work for a maximum of 6 months.
How much does one earn in Mauritius?
Due to visa regulations, students are not allowed to get involved in gainful activities. Our experience is that companies tend to pay a stipend to cover the housing costs, travel expenses and lunch costs, however this can’t be guaranteed since it’s up to the individual company & company policy. In Hotels the housing is often included. We try and get the best deal for you.